that were reserved from the Hodag Country Festival office
for the 2017 Festival will be available to the same
parties, but must be reserved by Friday, January 5th,
2018. Please don't wait until the last minute and remember
that we are closed on weekends and holidays. The campsites
that are not reserved by the date above will be sold
on a first come first served basis starting Monday,
January 29th, 2018.
addition to the reserved campsites, we will have an
ample number of sites available in the open camping
areas and in the overflow when the gates open on Saturday,
July 7th, 2018, at 6:00 a.m.
Because the Hodag Country Festival campground is temporary, all sites are primitive.
All campers must have a 9-day admission ticket in their possession to be admitted to the grounds. NO CAMPING ALLOWED WITH DAILY TICKETS.
Nine-day admission tickets may be bought through any ticket outlet. Camping reservations can be made ONLY through the HCF office after the purchase of tickets. A minimum of two 9-day admission tickets must be purchased per campsite.
One camping unit (a "camping unit" is defined as anything used to sleep in) with one vehicle permitted per camping permit. If space allows, more than one camping permit may be purchased per campsite.
Additional camping/vehicle permits must be purchased for an additional vehicle parked at the campsite and for every additional camping unit placed on the site. This additional permit cost is the same as the campsite.
All camping units and vehicles must be inside the marked-off area of the campsite. Anything not in this area will be subject to removal and/or towing. This will be done at owner's expense.
The loss or theft of camping/parking permits is the owner's responsibility. Replacement permits need to be purchased from the Camping Office on the grounds.
Camping stickers must be clearly visible. Vehicle stickers MUST be placed on the lower left INSIDE of the windshield with the provided laminate.
Please remember that if you wish to camp in the handicap section, you need to display a state-approved certificate or handicap license plate.
A limited number of electrical sites are available. Each site is designed to pull approximately 15 AMPS. To avoid an overload, please be conservative. All electrical cords need to be at least 12 gauge - 10 gauge if your cord is over 100 feet long. Make sure your cords are labeled for outdoor use and are not worn or damaged.
electrical refrigerators, freezers, etc. allowed outside
of camping units.
spigots are located throughout the grounds, and should be
used to fill containers or tanks only. Any connected hoses
that are unattended will be cut.
for fire pits or for burying extension cords is allowed
only to a maximum of six (6) inches due to buried utility
cables. Pits, holes and ruts must be filled in prior to
Underground power lines throughout the campgrounds are marked. Please exercise caution and do not build your campfire over or within 3 feet of the underground power lines.
Dumping of grey water into porta-potties or toilets is strictly prohibited! Two dump stations are provided for this purpose. Dumping grey water on the ground and portable showers are not allowed due to regulations set by the Oneida County Health Department. All RV's and Campers must have waste valve caps. Violators will be subject to fines.
All alcoholic beverages must be secured (not left outside in coolers, etc.) when your campsite is unattended. Security will confiscate alcoholic beverages that are not secured.
$100.00 deposit will be charged for every piece of furniture
(couches, recliners, etc.) brought into the campgrounds.
This deposit can be reclaimed at Gate 1 between the
hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on Monday, July 16th,
2018 upon verification that the furniture is loaded
up and you are taking it with you.
Quiet hours are from 1:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. in the camping areas. Please respect the wishes of those who want to rest. The pavilion is open until 2:00 a.m. for those who want to stay up late.
All generators must be shut down between 1:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. Please keep generator exhaust at least 10 feet from tents and camping units.
Wisconsin experienced two deaths in recent years because generator exhaust asphyxiated campers. The deaths were attributed to carbon monoxide poisoning from electrical generators that operated on gasoline. Maintaining a 10-foot distance between the exhuast and the camping unit will greatly reduce, but not eliminate the chance of an accidental death. Other factors to consider when deciding where to place a generator are wind, humidity, temperature and terrain. If possible, generators should be downwind and downhill from camping units.
campers leave the grounds, campfires must be put out,
holes filled in and rocks picked up. Please leave the
sites in the same condition they were in when you arrived.
You could win one of five free tickets for the year
2018 in the Clean Campsite Contest!
to the cooperation of our guests in the past, we have not
had to impose an overabundance of rules, but with the large
crowds, some things have come up for which the following
list has been made. This list of rules and regulations has
been put into effect to keep order throughout the week and
for the safety of everyone attending, so please adhere to
Any infraction of the rules will result in removal from HCF property without a
refund and possible revocation of camping privileges.
If laws are proven to have been broken, all fines will
be the responsibility of the person or persons involved.
- The Festival grounds will be open at 6:00 a.m. on
Saturday, July 7th, 2018. No one will be allowed on
HCF property without a 9-day admission ticket.
- Daily tickets are good after 7:00 a.m. on day of use only.
- The Hodag Country Festival assumes no liability for personal loss, injury, death, property damage, or other related harm suffered by participants, spectators, and/or others.
- There will be no drugs, underage drinking or indecent exposure allowed anywhere on Hodag Country Festival grounds or in the overflow; anyone caught will be subject to any fines pertaining to their case and will be removed from HCF property with no refund.
- All persons involved in physical confrontation with another party will be immediately ejected - wristbands will be removed with no refund.
- Soliciting or selling products on HCF property without a permit is prohibited. Anyone selling without HCF permission will have their wristband cut and camping privileges will be revoked.
- Alcohol/food bars in the campgrounds soliciting donations are strictly prohibited. Violators will have their wristband cut and camping privileges will be revoked.
- Motorized golf carts, 3 or 4 wheelers, scooters, mo-peds, gators, etc. may
NOT be used for transportation to or from the seating
area or in the camping areas; therefore they will
not be allowed on Hodag Country Festival property.
For your safety the use of pedal bikes is limited
to certain areas and times. For the bike rules, inquire
at Gates 1, 3 & 5 or the Camping Office.
- Loud music, unruliness, foul language, vulgar and/or offensive behavior, etc. will not be tolerated. Violators will be subject to removal from HCF property with no refund.
- No tents over 20' x 30', raised stages or loud sound systems allowed. This will be strictly enforced.
- Garbage will be picked up every morning. Recyclable garbage must be recycled. Separate bins will be provided for plastic and aluminum.
- Glass containers of any kind will not be allowed anywhere on the main grounds or in the overflow.
- Pets must be leashed and under control at all times.
- No pets or beer kegs allowed in the seating area or around vendor stands.
- No squirtguns, balloon slings, pools or whistles allowed.
- Positively no fireworks (including sky lanterns), firearms/weapons permitted.
- Rain or shine (no refunds).
These rules were made by the Eckert family. Our security is there to enforce them. Please treat them with courtesy.